Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcome to Free Technology Solutions

I just love technology, especially FREE technology! As you will read in my bio, I have built and marketed my business using all of the FREE technologies that I will be sharing with you in this blog.
My latest challenge was my avatar, the cartoon character of me in the right side column. I have wanted an avatar of myself for months.  I could visualize it in my head but didn't know how to create it.
As I've stated in my bio, I am building my business on a "shoestring budget." After months of researching, I found a site that allowed me to create a FREE avatar and using Microsoft OneNote and MS Word I added the accessories that I wanted but were not available on the site.
This blog is dedicated to sharing all of the FREE technologies that I have used to design my websites and market my business.
I would love your questions, suggestions. If you know of any FREE technologies and would like to share them, please contact me. If I use them I will add them to my blog and give you credit.



No comments:

Post a Comment